Torrington Riverfront - Torrington, Connecticut
One, Two, and Three-Bedroom Apartment Homes
Located at 100 Franklin Street in Torrington, CT.
Current Rental Rates:
Riverfront is a brand new mixed-income, mixed-use community of 60 family apartments and retail space (1,200 SF) offering immediate occupancy. Remaining available apartment homes are limited.
Request your personal apartment viewing today by contacting one of our leasing professionals at email@example.com
Resident amenities include a rooftop deck, outdoor playground and seating areas, fitness center, community lounge, resident storage, and full-time management and maintenance staff.
• Rooftop deck
• Inviting resident lounge
• Fitness center for resident use
• Outdoor playground and seating areas
• Secured access entry
• Professionally landscaped grounds
• On-site professional management team
• Service oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
• All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency.
• Modern kitchen including electric range, dishwasher
• Washer and dryer in every home
• Open floor plans and spacious closets
• Central A/C
• Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
• Resident is responsible for gas, electric, and cable.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE AND RETURN THE FULL RENTAL APPLICATION ALONG WITH PICTURE ID, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD(S) AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE(S) AND THE CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS ON THE LAST PAGE OF THE APPLICATION.
Application Fee- Money order only: payable to Torrington Riverfront
· $25 for 1 adult applicant over 18 years old in the future household
· $35 for 2 adult applicants over 18 years old in the future household
· $45 for 3 adult applicants over 18 years old in the future household
· $55 for 4 adult applicants over 18 years old in the future household
Mail the completed application with copies of your documents to Riverfront Apartments, 100 Franklin Street, Torrington CT 06790. Faxed and emailed applications will not be accepted. Return all required forms and make copies for your records.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.